There are 72 HOURS of video uploaded to YouTube every minute! Yes there are hours of cats, music videos, copyrighted content and the like, but there are hours and hours of video marketing content being uploaded as well.
If you aren’t convinced about the benefits of online video in increasing sales and traffic. Then you will definitely want to read on.
Better yet, we have an infographic (courtesy of Social Media TIC) that shows you ways other companies are reaping the benefits of online video to increase sales, drive more traffic and reduce returns.
If this is your first venture into online video, here are a couple of posts, I’d recommend:
- How to Make Your Small Business Video Stand Out
- Video Production Mistakes That You Need to Avoid
- Creative Small Business Videos
Some notable benefits from the infographic:
- 52% of consumers say that product videos help to make purchase decision
- 144% products are more likely to be purchased with videos
- 70% of video appear in the top 100 search engine results
- 5% reduction in service calls for Dell by incorporating video
- 53% more likely for a web page with video to appear on the first page of Google